*Laurence Fishburne has lost his bid to extend a restraining order against a man who allegedly turned up at his Los Angeles home on New Year’s Day.
Mark Francisco, who reportedly claimed he owned the residence, left a note for the actor at his house and demanded that he and his family move out of the property immediately.
Fishburne obtained a temporary restraining order against the man, who was convicted for cyberstalking, but today Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson denied his request for a three-year ban since there was nothing threatening about Francisco’s conduct.
Fishburne’s lawyer Donald Etra isn’t happy about the ruling, telling the Associated Press, “A man is entitled to feel secure in his home.”
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here