*Laurence Fishburne has lost his bid to extend a restraining order against a man who allegedly turned up at his Los Angeles home on New Year’s Day.
Mark Francisco, who reportedly claimed he owned the residence, left a note for the actor at his house and demanded that he and his family move out of the property immediately.
Fishburne obtained a temporary restraining order against the man, who was convicted for cyberstalking, but today Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson denied his request for a three-year ban since there was nothing threatening about Francisco’s conduct.
Fishburne’s lawyer Donald Etra isn’t happy about the ruling, telling the Associated Press, “A man is entitled to feel secure in his home.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here