*Laurence Fishburne has lost his bid to extend a restraining order against a man who allegedly turned up at his Los Angeles home on New Year’s Day.
Mark Francisco, who reportedly claimed he owned the residence, left a note for the actor at his house and demanded that he and his family move out of the property immediately.
Fishburne obtained a temporary restraining order against the man, who was convicted for cyberstalking, but today Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson denied his request for a three-year ban since there was nothing threatening about Francisco’s conduct.
Fishburne’s lawyer Donald Etra isn’t happy about the ruling, telling the Associated Press, “A man is entitled to feel secure in his home.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here