*Laurence Fishburne has lost his bid to extend a restraining order against a man who allegedly turned up at his Los Angeles home on New Year’s Day.
Mark Francisco, who reportedly claimed he owned the residence, left a note for the actor at his house and demanded that he and his family move out of the property immediately.
Fishburne obtained a temporary restraining order against the man, who was convicted for cyberstalking, but today Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson denied his request for a three-year ban since there was nothing threatening about Francisco’s conduct.
Fishburne’s lawyer Donald Etra isn’t happy about the ruling, telling the Associated Press, “A man is entitled to feel secure in his home.”
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here