Would you believe the funkmeister is being forced to give up the funk. Literally
Clinton’s ex-lawyers have forced the music legend to hand over four classic recordings to pay off the million bucks he owes the law firm , reports TMZ.
According to court docs, Hendricks & Lewis won a $1.5 million judgment against Clinton back in 2010, but was only able to collect $340,000 — so a Federal Judge just hit GC where it hurts … his music.
In the docs, the judge grants H&L the copyrights for the following Funkadelic jams:
– “Hardcore Jollies”
– “The Electric Spanking of War Babies”
– “Uncle Jam Wants You”
– “One Nation Under A Groove”
According to the ruling, H&L can sell or use the music however it wants — with all money going toward paying back the original judgment.
Once that’s paid off, the copyrights go back to Clinton … who has filed a motion to reverse the decision. No ruling on that yet.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here