However, during the reigning MVP’s visit, along with his Miami Heat teammates to the White House to get their props from President Obama, it was clear he was experiencing something new … and big.
“We’re in the White House right now,” a geeked LeBron exclaimed. “This is like, hey, mama, I made it.”
The Heat was at the White House to commemorate their award-winning 2012 season. In his remarks, President Obama thanked the organization for spending time with some wounded warriors at Walter Reed, and paid tribute to the important parental role team leaders including James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade, also play off the court:
“One of the things I’m proudest of is that they take their roles as fathers seriously. And for all the young men out there who are looking up to them all the time, for them to see somebody who cares about their kids and is there for them day in and day out, that’s a good message to send. It’s a positive message to send, and we’re very proud of them for that.”
Watch it here:
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here