*Director Lee Daniels is feeling a bit “muzzled” while making his first PG-13 film.
“It’s very un-‘Precious’ and un-‘Paperboy,’” he tells The Hollywood Reporter of “The Butler,” about a White House staffer (Forest Whitaker) employed through eight presidential administrations.
“I can’t go into my bag of tricks on this one: no urination, no baby falling down the stairs, no cursing at all. We only have one ‘f–k,’ which Lyndon Johnson gets. I felt like I directed the film in handcuffs and a muzzle.”
A release date has yet to be announced for “The Butler.”
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here