*Lifetime has passed on the hourlong pilot “The Secret Lives Of Wives,” starring Salli Richardson and Kim Raver in a drama inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow.
The story explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Reed (Richardson), Michelle (Raver), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). The pilot was written by Jill Gordon and produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Horizon Television.
According to Deadline.com, Lifetime seems to be cleaning house before it picks up its next new scripted series. On Wednesday, the network cancelled dramedy “Drop Dead Diva” after four seasons.
The hourlong pilots that have been completed and are in contention for a series order are the Renee Zellweger-produced “Cinnamon Girl” as well as “Witches Of East End.” Lifetime also has pilot “HR,” which is still casting, and movie/backdoor pilot “Stalkers,” which premieres in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here