*Lifetime has passed on the hourlong pilot “The Secret Lives Of Wives,” starring Salli Richardson and Kim Raver in a drama inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow.
The story explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Reed (Richardson), Michelle (Raver), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). The pilot was written by Jill Gordon and produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Horizon Television.
According to Deadline.com, Lifetime seems to be cleaning house before it picks up its next new scripted series. On Wednesday, the network cancelled dramedy “Drop Dead Diva” after four seasons.
The hourlong pilots that have been completed and are in contention for a series order are the Renee Zellweger-produced “Cinnamon Girl” as well as “Witches Of East End.” Lifetime also has pilot “HR,” which is still casting, and movie/backdoor pilot “Stalkers,” which premieres in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here