*Lifetime has passed on the hourlong pilot “The Secret Lives Of Wives,” starring Salli Richardson and Kim Raver in a drama inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow.
The story explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Reed (Richardson), Michelle (Raver), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). The pilot was written by Jill Gordon and produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Horizon Television.
According to Deadline.com, Lifetime seems to be cleaning house before it picks up its next new scripted series. On Wednesday, the network cancelled dramedy “Drop Dead Diva” after four seasons.
The hourlong pilots that have been completed and are in contention for a series order are the Renee Zellweger-produced “Cinnamon Girl” as well as “Witches Of East End.” Lifetime also has pilot “HR,” which is still casting, and movie/backdoor pilot “Stalkers,” which premieres in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here