*Lifetime has passed on the hourlong pilot “The Secret Lives Of Wives,” starring Salli Richardson and Kim Raver in a drama inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow.
The story explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Reed (Richardson), Michelle (Raver), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). The pilot was written by Jill Gordon and produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Horizon Television.
According to Deadline.com, Lifetime seems to be cleaning house before it picks up its next new scripted series. On Wednesday, the network cancelled dramedy “Drop Dead Diva” after four seasons.
The hourlong pilots that have been completed and are in contention for a series order are the Renee Zellweger-produced “Cinnamon Girl” as well as “Witches Of East End.” Lifetime also has pilot “HR,” which is still casting, and movie/backdoor pilot “Stalkers,” which premieres in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here