*Lifetime has passed on the hourlong pilot “The Secret Lives Of Wives,” starring Salli Richardson and Kim Raver in a drama inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow.
The story explored the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Reed (Richardson), Michelle (Raver), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). The pilot was written by Jill Gordon and produced by Lin Pictures in association with Warner Horizon Television.
According to Deadline.com, Lifetime seems to be cleaning house before it picks up its next new scripted series. On Wednesday, the network cancelled dramedy “Drop Dead Diva” after four seasons.
The hourlong pilots that have been completed and are in contention for a series order are the Renee Zellweger-produced “Cinnamon Girl” as well as “Witches Of East End.” Lifetime also has pilot “HR,” which is still casting, and movie/backdoor pilot “Stalkers,” which premieres in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here