If ever you doubted that this 9-year-old wouldn’t be but a one-hitter quitter on the big screen, think again. Turns out this feisty and free little girl is a ‘triple threat’ kind of chick.
Not only does she act, but also the girl can really get down with the vocals and do a little two step. She’s Hollywood’s newest ‘little darling.’
On the cover of Entertainment Weekly, the brown faced, bright-eyed miracle is a striking glimmer of hope for the transformation of the industry.
During her interview with NBC, she tells the world she knows who she is and what she has to offer.
“That means you do three things and try to do it at once. Like a 3-in-1 shampoo,” Quvenzhané tells NBC.”Yup, I’m a 3-in-1. Triple threat!”
Check out her interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here