If ever you doubted that this 9-year-old wouldn’t be but a one-hitter quitter on the big screen, think again. Turns out this feisty and free little girl is a ‘triple threat’ kind of chick.
Not only does she act, but also the girl can really get down with the vocals and do a little two step. She’s Hollywood’s newest ‘little darling.’
On the cover of Entertainment Weekly, the brown faced, bright-eyed miracle is a striking glimmer of hope for the transformation of the industry.
During her interview with NBC, she tells the world she knows who she is and what she has to offer.
“That means you do three things and try to do it at once. Like a 3-in-1 shampoo,” Quvenzhané tells NBC.”Yup, I’m a 3-in-1. Triple threat!”
Check out her interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here