If ever you doubted that this 9-year-old wouldn’t be but a one-hitter quitter on the big screen, think again. Turns out this feisty and free little girl is a ‘triple threat’ kind of chick.
Not only does she act, but also the girl can really get down with the vocals and do a little two step. She’s Hollywood’s newest ‘little darling.’
On the cover of Entertainment Weekly, the brown faced, bright-eyed miracle is a striking glimmer of hope for the transformation of the industry.
During her interview with NBC, she tells the world she knows who she is and what she has to offer.
“That means you do three things and try to do it at once. Like a 3-in-1 shampoo,” Quvenzhané tells NBC.”Yup, I’m a 3-in-1. Triple threat!”
Check out her interview:
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here