If ever you doubted that this 9-year-old wouldn’t be but a one-hitter quitter on the big screen, think again. Turns out this feisty and free little girl is a ‘triple threat’ kind of chick.
Not only does she act, but also the girl can really get down with the vocals and do a little two step. She’s Hollywood’s newest ‘little darling.’
On the cover of Entertainment Weekly, the brown faced, bright-eyed miracle is a striking glimmer of hope for the transformation of the industry.
During her interview with NBC, she tells the world she knows who she is and what she has to offer.
“That means you do three things and try to do it at once. Like a 3-in-1 shampoo,” Quvenzhané tells NBC.”Yup, I’m a 3-in-1. Triple threat!”
Check out her interview:
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here