He was spotted last week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas talking about MyConnect Studio app, a platform to allow musicians to collaborate from different locations via their electronic devices.
For the demonstration, he recorded a song live with an engineer based in New York City on a Sony VAIO Tap 20!, according to the Windows Experience Blog.
The new app will be launched on the Windows 8 operating system, he says because it allows the app to be used across multiple devices.
“Windows 8 Allows us to do it across multiuple devices,” he explained to ESPN’s Jenn Brown at the CES. “Now we can do it in mobile in touch screen. We don’t have to configure our app for every device you have. It’s like one size fits all.”
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here