He was spotted last week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas talking about MyConnect Studio app, a platform to allow musicians to collaborate from different locations via their electronic devices.
For the demonstration, he recorded a song live with an engineer based in New York City on a Sony VAIO Tap 20!, according to the Windows Experience Blog.
The new app will be launched on the Windows 8 operating system, he says because it allows the app to be used across multiple devices.
“Windows 8 Allows us to do it across multiuple devices,” he explained to ESPN’s Jenn Brown at the CES. “Now we can do it in mobile in touch screen. We don’t have to configure our app for every device you have. It’s like one size fits all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here