He was spotted last week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas talking about MyConnect Studio app, a platform to allow musicians to collaborate from different locations via their electronic devices.
For the demonstration, he recorded a song live with an engineer based in New York City on a Sony VAIO Tap 20!, according to the Windows Experience Blog.
The new app will be launched on the Windows 8 operating system, he says because it allows the app to be used across multiple devices.
“Windows 8 Allows us to do it across multiuple devices,” he explained to ESPN’s Jenn Brown at the CES. “Now we can do it in mobile in touch screen. We don’t have to configure our app for every device you have. It’s like one size fits all.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here