He told the queen of media on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that he was beat as a child, but not the kind most folk go through. The kind when someone should get locked up.
LL originally told the story in his 1988 autobiography “I Make My Own Rules” that he was attacked and tortured by his mother’s male friend.
From being beat with vacuum cleaner pipes and being told to strip down to take lashings, the rapper recounts the traumatic experiences.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” with the LL Cool J interview airs Sunday night at 9pm E/P.
Watch LL recount his child abuse story to Oprah:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here