He told the queen of media on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that he was beat as a child, but not the kind most folk go through. The kind when someone should get locked up.
LL originally told the story in his 1988 autobiography “I Make My Own Rules” that he was attacked and tortured by his mother’s male friend.
From being beat with vacuum cleaner pipes and being told to strip down to take lashings, the rapper recounts the traumatic experiences.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” with the LL Cool J interview airs Sunday night at 9pm E/P.
Watch LL recount his child abuse story to Oprah:
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here