He told the queen of media on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that he was beat as a child, but not the kind most folk go through. The kind when someone should get locked up.
LL originally told the story in his 1988 autobiography “I Make My Own Rules” that he was attacked and tortured by his mother’s male friend.
From being beat with vacuum cleaner pipes and being told to strip down to take lashings, the rapper recounts the traumatic experiences.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” with the LL Cool J interview airs Sunday night at 9pm E/P.
Watch LL recount his child abuse story to Oprah:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here