He told the queen of media on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that he was beat as a child, but not the kind most folk go through. The kind when someone should get locked up.
LL originally told the story in his 1988 autobiography “I Make My Own Rules” that he was attacked and tortured by his mother’s male friend.
From being beat with vacuum cleaner pipes and being told to strip down to take lashings, the rapper recounts the traumatic experiences.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” with the LL Cool J interview airs Sunday night at 9pm E/P.
Watch LL recount his child abuse story to Oprah:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here