He told the queen of media on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that he was beat as a child, but not the kind most folk go through. The kind when someone should get locked up.
LL originally told the story in his 1988 autobiography “I Make My Own Rules” that he was attacked and tortured by his mother’s male friend.
From being beat with vacuum cleaner pipes and being told to strip down to take lashings, the rapper recounts the traumatic experiences.
“Oprah’s Next Chapter” with the LL Cool J interview airs Sunday night at 9pm E/P.
Watch LL recount his child abuse story to Oprah:
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here