The chart topper is the first of its kind since 2 Chainz debut album also reached no. 1 last September.
Right behind the new Billboard king was “Kidz Bop 23,” a collection of kid friendly versions of the latest music.
Bruno Mars’ “Unorthodox Jukebox” made it to the no. 6 spot.
One Direction actually made to the top 10 this week, despite the decline in sales. The European pop boys band is on its sophomore album and continues to remain on Billboard’s relevant list.
- A$AP Rocky – “LongLiveA$AP” (139,000)
- Kidz Bop Kids – “Kidz Bop 23” (78,000)
- various artists – “Pitch Perfect” soundtrack (45,000)
- Taylor Swift – “Red” (41,000)
- Bruno Mars -“Unorthodox Jukebox” (39,000)
- various artists – “Les Miserables: Highlights” (39,000)
- The Lumineers – “The Lumineers” (38,000)
- Phillip Phillips – “The World From the Side of the Moon“(25,000)
- Mumford & Sons – “Babel” (25,000)
- One Direction – “Take Me Home” (23,000)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here