The rapper filed a lawsuit against a Texas couple that is infringing upon his record label’s namesake, Disturbing the Peace.
According to the documents filed, Demetri and Donna Evans-Brown are illegally using the phrase “Disturb the Pace” for their audio equipment business and musical recordings, says TMZ.
Ludacris says he trademarked the phrase, “Disturbing tha Peace” back in 2003.
He’s asking the judge to order the couple to put an end to using the phrase, along with unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here