The rapper filed a lawsuit against a Texas couple that is infringing upon his record label’s namesake, Disturbing the Peace.
According to the documents filed, Demetri and Donna Evans-Brown are illegally using the phrase “Disturb the Pace” for their audio equipment business and musical recordings, says TMZ.
Ludacris says he trademarked the phrase, “Disturbing tha Peace” back in 2003.
He’s asking the judge to order the couple to put an end to using the phrase, along with unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here