The rapper filed a lawsuit against a Texas couple that is infringing upon his record label’s namesake, Disturbing the Peace.
According to the documents filed, Demetri and Donna Evans-Brown are illegally using the phrase “Disturb the Pace” for their audio equipment business and musical recordings, says TMZ.
Ludacris says he trademarked the phrase, “Disturbing tha Peace” back in 2003.
He’s asking the judge to order the couple to put an end to using the phrase, along with unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here