The rapper filed a lawsuit against a Texas couple that is infringing upon his record label’s namesake, Disturbing the Peace.
According to the documents filed, Demetri and Donna Evans-Brown are illegally using the phrase “Disturb the Pace” for their audio equipment business and musical recordings, says TMZ.
Ludacris says he trademarked the phrase, “Disturbing tha Peace” back in 2003.
He’s asking the judge to order the couple to put an end to using the phrase, along with unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here