The rapper filed a lawsuit against a Texas couple that is infringing upon his record label’s namesake, Disturbing the Peace.
According to the documents filed, Demetri and Donna Evans-Brown are illegally using the phrase “Disturb the Pace” for their audio equipment business and musical recordings, says TMZ.
Ludacris says he trademarked the phrase, “Disturbing tha Peace” back in 2003.
He’s asking the judge to order the couple to put an end to using the phrase, along with unspecified damages.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here