*Lupe “bad boy” Fiasco strikes again.
Sunday, Fiasco was asked to leave the stage during his performance at an inauguration party in Washington, D.C., reports Politico.
The rapper had been repeating politically charged lyrics for an unusually long time when event officials forced him to stop, according to various attendees.
“So Lupe played one anti-war song for 30 min and said he didn’t vote for Obama and eventually was told to move on to the next song,” Josh Rogin, a reporter at Foreign Policy, tweeted from the bash hosted by StartUp RockOn. “Lupe refused to move to the next song so a team of security guards came on stage and told him to go.”
Video of the incident posted online shows Lupe rapping part of the song “Words I Never Said” before he’s asked to stop. “Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist,” he says. “Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say s—t. That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either.”
You’re probably wondering how Fiasco, whose widely known as an Obama hater, was even invited to an inaugural event in the first place. Well, so are we.
Read more at Politico.
Watch the video and see what happens:
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here