*The story that just won’t die, just like Manti Te’o’s fake girlfriend, has just been preserved in pop culture history alongside the likes of Antoine Dodson’s “Bed Intruder Song.”
Katie Couric’s interview with the former Notre Dame star has been auto tuned and remixed by Schmoyoho – and even features a rap breakdown from Te’o’s father, who also appeared on the talk show, and a cameo from Al Roker talking about how he pooped in his pants at the White House.
Listen to “Why, Why Manti?” below.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here