*The story that just won’t die, just like Manti Te’o’s fake girlfriend, has just been preserved in pop culture history alongside the likes of Antoine Dodson’s “Bed Intruder Song.”
Katie Couric’s interview with the former Notre Dame star has been auto tuned and remixed by Schmoyoho – and even features a rap breakdown from Te’o’s father, who also appeared on the talk show, and a cameo from Al Roker talking about how he pooped in his pants at the White House.
Listen to “Why, Why Manti?” below.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here