*The story that just won’t die, just like Manti Te’o’s fake girlfriend, has just been preserved in pop culture history alongside the likes of Antoine Dodson’s “Bed Intruder Song.”
Katie Couric’s interview with the former Notre Dame star has been auto tuned and remixed by Schmoyoho – and even features a rap breakdown from Te’o’s father, who also appeared on the talk show, and a cameo from Al Roker talking about how he pooped in his pants at the White House.
Listen to “Why, Why Manti?” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here