The singer, who has a wardrobe bigger than most people’s apartments, is putting her fashion and beauty sense to work with a new line of nail polish.
The glitter glamour nail bedazzle comes in eight colors and will be available in January. And these colors aren’t just any old basic colors. They’ve got a “textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light” and is specially named.
Try to remember them all if you can: “Can’t Let Go” in purple glitter liquid sand; “The Impossible” in red glitter liquid sand; “Stay The Night” in burgundy glitter liquid sand; “Get Your Number” in blue glitter liquid sand; “Sprung” in shimmery copper; “Butterfly Moment” in pale pink; “Anti Bleak” in royal purple; and “Pink Yet Lavender” in chunky pink glitter.
Mariah isn’t the only one stepping out as an entrepreneur. Hot British singer Rita Ora (below) just signed with “Next Models” and is sporting her first fashion campaign wearing Italian footwear brand Superga.
She’ll be the new face of the line of shoes for the Spring and Summer 2013 collection, hitting stores in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here