According to TMZ, Knowles emailed an ominous threat to the mother of his 2-year-old son — or so the woman claims, and now she’s gunning for him in court.
Knowles’ baby mama Alexsandra Wright filed legal docs, asking the family court judge to up her child support to cover expenses for security to protect their kid. Mathew is currently on the hook for $12k a month.
Wright claims she needs security because of a “threatening” email Knowles sent her back in September 2011, in which he wrote, “You hurt my family. There’s a price to pay.”
According to the docs, Wright also wants additional dough to cover expenses for a secure, private school.
Sources close to Knowles tell TMZ … he faithfully pays child support, adding the only reason he hasn’t paid expenses for schooling is because they haven’t agreed on the school.
We’re told Knowles thinks Wright’s latest legal move could backfire because his income has drastically decreased since the original order was issued. As you know, Beyonce gave him walking papers in 2011.
Knowles believes the judge could actually reduce his monthly payments.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here