*He’s at it again.
Last year, Newark Mayor Cory Booker saved a neighbor from a burning building. On Thursday, he rescued a pooch from likely freezing to death in the bitter cold.
ABC 7 reporter Toni Yates saw two abandoned dogs on a Newark street as temperatures dipped into the teens. She tweeted about it, which caught the attention of Mayor Booker, who showed up moments later to pick up the canine, named Chacha. (The second dog apparently had already been picked up by its owner.)
The mayor then tracked down the Chacha’s owners, who didn’t know she’d gotten outside.
Yates, of course, was on the scene to capture Booker’s heroics. Watch below.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here