*He’s at it again.
Last year, Newark Mayor Cory Booker saved a neighbor from a burning building. On Thursday, he rescued a pooch from likely freezing to death in the bitter cold.
ABC 7 reporter Toni Yates saw two abandoned dogs on a Newark street as temperatures dipped into the teens. She tweeted about it, which caught the attention of Mayor Booker, who showed up moments later to pick up the canine, named Chacha. (The second dog apparently had already been picked up by its owner.)
The mayor then tracked down the Chacha’s owners, who didn’t know she’d gotten outside.
Yates, of course, was on the scene to capture Booker’s heroics. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here