*He’s at it again.
Last year, Newark Mayor Cory Booker saved a neighbor from a burning building. On Thursday, he rescued a pooch from likely freezing to death in the bitter cold.
ABC 7 reporter Toni Yates saw two abandoned dogs on a Newark street as temperatures dipped into the teens. She tweeted about it, which caught the attention of Mayor Booker, who showed up moments later to pick up the canine, named Chacha. (The second dog apparently had already been picked up by its owner.)
The mayor then tracked down the Chacha’s owners, who didn’t know she’d gotten outside.
Yates, of course, was on the scene to capture Booker’s heroics. Watch below.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here