*He’s at it again.
Last year, Newark Mayor Cory Booker saved a neighbor from a burning building. On Thursday, he rescued a pooch from likely freezing to death in the bitter cold.
ABC 7 reporter Toni Yates saw two abandoned dogs on a Newark street as temperatures dipped into the teens. She tweeted about it, which caught the attention of Mayor Booker, who showed up moments later to pick up the canine, named Chacha. (The second dog apparently had already been picked up by its owner.)
The mayor then tracked down the Chacha’s owners, who didn’t know she’d gotten outside.
Yates, of course, was on the scene to capture Booker’s heroics. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here