The beautiful and popular actress of movies such as “Jumping the Broom,” “Think Like A Man,” “Stomp the Yard,” and “Eve’s Bayou” was set to star in a Whitney Houston biopic in February 2012. She had even talked with Whitney about the film shortly before her death.
Good tells theGrio she still wants to bring the role to fruition.
“It is something that I want to do still because I think that there’s obviously a lot that people don’t know and understand. I really want people to see her heart and understand who she was and how she was. I’ve spent a good amount of time with her and she is endearing and her heart is very pure. I totally get how we can both be completely unstoppable yet destructive,” Good reveals.
Meagan, who is currently starring in her first lead role in a television series, the upcoming NBC drama, “Deception,” continues …
“We had…set up to meet two days later to talk about it, because she was like ‘how will it end?…I think it ends with Sparkle,” Good said. “I think the movie ends with a new beginning.”
Deception premieres January 7, at 10/9c on NBC.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here