The beautiful and popular actress of movies such as “Jumping the Broom,” “Think Like A Man,” “Stomp the Yard,” and “Eve’s Bayou” was set to star in a Whitney Houston biopic in February 2012. She had even talked with Whitney about the film shortly before her death.
Good tells theGrio she still wants to bring the role to fruition.
“It is something that I want to do still because I think that there’s obviously a lot that people don’t know and understand. I really want people to see her heart and understand who she was and how she was. I’ve spent a good amount of time with her and she is endearing and her heart is very pure. I totally get how we can both be completely unstoppable yet destructive,” Good reveals.
Meagan, who is currently starring in her first lead role in a television series, the upcoming NBC drama, “Deception,” continues …
“We had…set up to meet two days later to talk about it, because she was like ‘how will it end?…I think it ends with Sparkle,” Good said. “I think the movie ends with a new beginning.”
Deception premieres January 7, at 10/9c on NBC.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here