The beautiful and popular actress of movies such as “Jumping the Broom,” “Think Like A Man,” “Stomp the Yard,” and “Eve’s Bayou” was set to star in a Whitney Houston biopic in February 2012. She had even talked with Whitney about the film shortly before her death.
Good tells theGrio she still wants to bring the role to fruition.
“It is something that I want to do still because I think that there’s obviously a lot that people don’t know and understand. I really want people to see her heart and understand who she was and how she was. I’ve spent a good amount of time with her and she is endearing and her heart is very pure. I totally get how we can both be completely unstoppable yet destructive,” Good reveals.
Meagan, who is currently starring in her first lead role in a television series, the upcoming NBC drama, “Deception,” continues …
“We had…set up to meet two days later to talk about it, because she was like ‘how will it end?…I think it ends with Sparkle,” Good said. “I think the movie ends with a new beginning.”
Deception premieres January 7, at 10/9c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here