The beautiful and popular actress of movies such as “Jumping the Broom,” “Think Like A Man,” “Stomp the Yard,” and “Eve’s Bayou” was set to star in a Whitney Houston biopic in February 2012. She had even talked with Whitney about the film shortly before her death.
Good tells theGrio she still wants to bring the role to fruition.
“It is something that I want to do still because I think that there’s obviously a lot that people don’t know and understand. I really want people to see her heart and understand who she was and how she was. I’ve spent a good amount of time with her and she is endearing and her heart is very pure. I totally get how we can both be completely unstoppable yet destructive,” Good reveals.
Meagan, who is currently starring in her first lead role in a television series, the upcoming NBC drama, “Deception,” continues …
“We had…set up to meet two days later to talk about it, because she was like ‘how will it end?…I think it ends with Sparkle,” Good said. “I think the movie ends with a new beginning.”
Deception premieres January 7, at 10/9c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here