She shared the good news of marriage and career movement recently on the Wendy Williams show.
From being a single hot mama to being a celibate fiancée to finally married, the actress shared how they got through it and what it took to make it happen.
“We were celibate for 10 months before we got married. I had to pray on it. When I told [my big sister in the business] Tasha Smith, ‘DeVon is my husband,’ she was like, ‘You know he’s celibate right? Like real celibate.” Meagan said, “I am too.” But it was only for two months.
The couple met six years ago while on the set of a Christian film. At that point, their relationship was still quite professional. But during their time on “Jumping The Broom,” they got serious and now they’re married.
As far as having kids, Meagan said she’s not interested at this moment in their marriage. She said the only “pitter patter I’m going to hear right now is my niece Penny and her little sister on the way.”
On the new show “Deception,” she said after the first audition the part was hers.
“This is my third project with Laz Alonso. My husband is really good friends with Laz so [the love scenes] are kind of weird because it’s like kissing your brother. There’s a mutual respect between both of them though.”
Oh yeah, you might be wondering about those eyebrows. Here’s what she had to say:
“I actually don’t have to do anything now, because I tattooed them. I tattooed them about 6 years ago. The area I grew up in, there were a lot of Spanish girls. And the trend at the time, when I was 15-16 years old, was to shave your eyebrows off, which I did. And they never really grew back, appropriately. So I had to tattoo them on, so I won’t have to deal with it anymore. So it’s not by choice.”
You can watch the interview at Deli’s Show.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here