She shared the good news of marriage and career movement recently on the Wendy Williams show.
From being a single hot mama to being a celibate fiancée to finally married, the actress shared how they got through it and what it took to make it happen.
“We were celibate for 10 months before we got married. I had to pray on it. When I told [my big sister in the business] Tasha Smith, ‘DeVon is my husband,’ she was like, ‘You know he’s celibate right? Like real celibate.” Meagan said, “I am too.” But it was only for two months.
The couple met six years ago while on the set of a Christian film. At that point, their relationship was still quite professional. But during their time on “Jumping The Broom,” they got serious and now they’re married.
As far as having kids, Meagan said she’s not interested at this moment in their marriage. She said the only “pitter patter I’m going to hear right now is my niece Penny and her little sister on the way.”
On the new show “Deception,” she said after the first audition the part was hers.
“This is my third project with Laz Alonso. My husband is really good friends with Laz so [the love scenes] are kind of weird because it’s like kissing your brother. There’s a mutual respect between both of them though.”
Oh yeah, you might be wondering about those eyebrows. Here’s what she had to say:
“I actually don’t have to do anything now, because I tattooed them. I tattooed them about 6 years ago. The area I grew up in, there were a lot of Spanish girls. And the trend at the time, when I was 15-16 years old, was to shave your eyebrows off, which I did. And they never really grew back, appropriately. So I had to tattoo them on, so I won’t have to deal with it anymore. So it’s not by choice.”
You can watch the interview at Deli’s Show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here