*NBC was a ratings winner on Monday due to “The Biggest Loser” and the series premiere of Meagan Good’s new drama “Deception.”
“Loser” averaged 6.3 million viewers and a 2.4 in the 18-to-49 demographic, down 17 percent from Sunday’s premiere, while “Deception” followed with a so-so 5.6 million viewers and a 2.0.
“Deception” did manage to top ABC’s 10 p.m. offering “Castle” (8.5 million, 1.9) in the demo.
Elsewhere, ABC’s season premiere of “The Bachelor” (6.8 million, 2.3) was down a tenth from last season’s opener. On Fox, “The Mob Doctor’s” final episode drew 3.3 million viewers and 0.9.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here