*NBC was a ratings winner on Monday due to “The Biggest Loser” and the series premiere of Meagan Good’s new drama “Deception.”
“Loser” averaged 6.3 million viewers and a 2.4 in the 18-to-49 demographic, down 17 percent from Sunday’s premiere, while “Deception” followed with a so-so 5.6 million viewers and a 2.0.
“Deception” did manage to top ABC’s 10 p.m. offering “Castle” (8.5 million, 1.9) in the demo.
Elsewhere, ABC’s season premiere of “The Bachelor” (6.8 million, 2.3) was down a tenth from last season’s opener. On Fox, “The Mob Doctor’s” final episode drew 3.3 million viewers and 0.9.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here