*NBC was a ratings winner on Monday due to “The Biggest Loser” and the series premiere of Meagan Good’s new drama “Deception.”
“Loser” averaged 6.3 million viewers and a 2.4 in the 18-to-49 demographic, down 17 percent from Sunday’s premiere, while “Deception” followed with a so-so 5.6 million viewers and a 2.0.
“Deception” did manage to top ABC’s 10 p.m. offering “Castle” (8.5 million, 1.9) in the demo.
Elsewhere, ABC’s season premiere of “The Bachelor” (6.8 million, 2.3) was down a tenth from last season’s opener. On Fox, “The Mob Doctor’s” final episode drew 3.3 million viewers and 0.9.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here