*NBC was a ratings winner on Monday due to “The Biggest Loser” and the series premiere of Meagan Good’s new drama “Deception.”
“Loser” averaged 6.3 million viewers and a 2.4 in the 18-to-49 demographic, down 17 percent from Sunday’s premiere, while “Deception” followed with a so-so 5.6 million viewers and a 2.0.
“Deception” did manage to top ABC’s 10 p.m. offering “Castle” (8.5 million, 1.9) in the demo.
Elsewhere, ABC’s season premiere of “The Bachelor” (6.8 million, 2.3) was down a tenth from last season’s opener. On Fox, “The Mob Doctor’s” final episode drew 3.3 million viewers and 0.9.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here