*The Caylee Anthony story still gives people the chills and frustrates them years after her disappearance in 2008.
The mother of the slain child, Casey Anthony, knew she hadn’t seen the child in nearly a month, but she still hadn’t reported the child missing…just like the newest case.
Dontrell Melvin was last seen in July of 2011. His mother, Brittany Sierra, 21, and his father Calvin Melvin Jr., gave conflicting stories to the authorities about the child’s whereabouts.
Sierra said that the father had left with the child and never showed up with him again. But then, the father blamed her for the child’s disappearance
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here