*The Caylee Anthony story still gives people the chills and frustrates them years after her disappearance in 2008.
The mother of the slain child, Casey Anthony, knew she hadn’t seen the child in nearly a month, but she still hadn’t reported the child missing…just like the newest case.
Dontrell Melvin was last seen in July of 2011. His mother, Brittany Sierra, 21, and his father Calvin Melvin Jr., gave conflicting stories to the authorities about the child’s whereabouts.
Sierra said that the father had left with the child and never showed up with him again. But then, the father blamed her for the child’s disappearance
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here