*The Caylee Anthony story still gives people the chills and frustrates them years after her disappearance in 2008.
The mother of the slain child, Casey Anthony, knew she hadn’t seen the child in nearly a month, but she still hadn’t reported the child missing…just like the newest case.
Dontrell Melvin was last seen in July of 2011. His mother, Brittany Sierra, 21, and his father Calvin Melvin Jr., gave conflicting stories to the authorities about the child’s whereabouts.
Sierra said that the father had left with the child and never showed up with him again. But then, the father blamed her for the child’s disappearance
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here