*The Caylee Anthony story still gives people the chills and frustrates them years after her disappearance in 2008.
The mother of the slain child, Casey Anthony, knew she hadn’t seen the child in nearly a month, but she still hadn’t reported the child missing…just like the newest case.
Dontrell Melvin was last seen in July of 2011. His mother, Brittany Sierra, 21, and his father Calvin Melvin Jr., gave conflicting stories to the authorities about the child’s whereabouts.
Sierra said that the father had left with the child and never showed up with him again. But then, the father blamed her for the child’s disappearance
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here