*The Caylee Anthony story still gives people the chills and frustrates them years after her disappearance in 2008.
The mother of the slain child, Casey Anthony, knew she hadn’t seen the child in nearly a month, but she still hadn’t reported the child missing…just like the newest case.
Dontrell Melvin was last seen in July of 2011. His mother, Brittany Sierra, 21, and his father Calvin Melvin Jr., gave conflicting stories to the authorities about the child’s whereabouts.
Sierra said that the father had left with the child and never showed up with him again. But then, the father blamed her for the child’s disappearance
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here