*Supermodel Naomi Campbell suffered a torn ligament in her leg after she was attacked and robbed in Paris, reports the New York Post.
The incident happened over a month ago but Campbell decided not to talk about it publicly – reportedly at the request of the police, who are still trying to track down her attackers. When the New York Post contacted Naomi to find out more about what happened, she said “I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine.”
The incident has only just come to widespread public attention. It is thought that she was targeted for her expensive bling.
A source told the New York Post, “It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed… Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here