*Supermodel Naomi Campbell suffered a torn ligament in her leg after she was attacked and robbed in Paris, reports the New York Post.
The incident happened over a month ago but Campbell decided not to talk about it publicly – reportedly at the request of the police, who are still trying to track down her attackers. When the New York Post contacted Naomi to find out more about what happened, she said “I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine.”
The incident has only just come to widespread public attention. It is thought that she was targeted for her expensive bling.
A source told the New York Post, “It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed… Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken up.”
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here