*Supermodel Naomi Campbell suffered a torn ligament in her leg after she was attacked and robbed in Paris, reports the New York Post.
The incident happened over a month ago but Campbell decided not to talk about it publicly – reportedly at the request of the police, who are still trying to track down her attackers. When the New York Post contacted Naomi to find out more about what happened, she said “I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine.”
The incident has only just come to widespread public attention. It is thought that she was targeted for her expensive bling.
A source told the New York Post, “It was terrifying. Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone. She was attacked in the street as she hailed a cab, and robbed… Her leg was injured as she was violently pushed to the ground. She was understandably very upset and shaken up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here