*There is no rhyme nor reason to crimes of passion.
Arguments could remain just heated arguments if guns weren’t added to the mix of emotional ambrosia between the heated parties. But, having a gun available gives the incident the potential to end in tragedy.
Sandra Palmer, 47, of Greensboro, North Carolina, applied for a gun permit December 11, and picked it up December 20. Not even a month later, she would kill her son and herself.
According to Greensboro’s Fox 8 report, authorities said an argument erupted between Palmer and her family in the early morning hours
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here