*There is no rhyme nor reason to crimes of passion.
Arguments could remain just heated arguments if guns weren’t added to the mix of emotional ambrosia between the heated parties. But, having a gun available gives the incident the potential to end in tragedy.
Sandra Palmer, 47, of Greensboro, North Carolina, applied for a gun permit December 11, and picked it up December 20. Not even a month later, she would kill her son and herself.
According to Greensboro’s Fox 8 report, authorities said an argument erupted between Palmer and her family in the early morning hours
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here