*There is no rhyme nor reason to crimes of passion.
Arguments could remain just heated arguments if guns weren’t added to the mix of emotional ambrosia between the heated parties. But, having a gun available gives the incident the potential to end in tragedy.
Sandra Palmer, 47, of Greensboro, North Carolina, applied for a gun permit December 11, and picked it up December 20. Not even a month later, she would kill her son and herself.
According to Greensboro’s Fox 8 report, authorities said an argument erupted between Palmer and her family in the early morning hours
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here