*There is no rhyme nor reason to crimes of passion.
Arguments could remain just heated arguments if guns weren’t added to the mix of emotional ambrosia between the heated parties. But, having a gun available gives the incident the potential to end in tragedy.
Sandra Palmer, 47, of Greensboro, North Carolina, applied for a gun permit December 11, and picked it up December 20. Not even a month later, she would kill her son and herself.
According to Greensboro’s Fox 8 report, authorities said an argument erupted between Palmer and her family in the early morning hours
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here