His ex-lady and non-baby mama, Jesseca White, hired Gloria Allred to represent her as she sues the singer for mentioning their relationship on television.
The story is a complicated one, says Newsone.com.
But basically, Jesseca had a baby in 2009 and he thought the child was his at first but, in fact, it turned out it isn’t. So, Ne-Yo and his ex agreed to remove his name from the child’s birth certificate. The former lovers also settled the matter to the tune of $575,000, which he reportedly handed over to her; and they both agreed to keep the entire incident under lock and key, never to discuss it with anyone.
But guess who did when he appeared on a September edition of VH1’s “Behind the Music?”
Now Ms. White has several legal options to use against Ne-Yo.
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here