His ex-lady and non-baby mama, Jesseca White, hired Gloria Allred to represent her as she sues the singer for mentioning their relationship on television.
The story is a complicated one, says Newsone.com.
But basically, Jesseca had a baby in 2009 and he thought the child was his at first but, in fact, it turned out it isn’t. So, Ne-Yo and his ex agreed to remove his name from the child’s birth certificate. The former lovers also settled the matter to the tune of $575,000, which he reportedly handed over to her; and they both agreed to keep the entire incident under lock and key, never to discuss it with anyone.
But guess who did when he appeared on a September edition of VH1’s “Behind the Music?”
Now Ms. White has several legal options to use against Ne-Yo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here