His ex-lady and non-baby mama, Jesseca White, hired Gloria Allred to represent her as she sues the singer for mentioning their relationship on television.
The story is a complicated one, says Newsone.com.
But basically, Jesseca had a baby in 2009 and he thought the child was his at first but, in fact, it turned out it isn’t. So, Ne-Yo and his ex agreed to remove his name from the child’s birth certificate. The former lovers also settled the matter to the tune of $575,000, which he reportedly handed over to her; and they both agreed to keep the entire incident under lock and key, never to discuss it with anyone.
But guess who did when he appeared on a September edition of VH1’s “Behind the Music?”
Now Ms. White has several legal options to use against Ne-Yo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here