*Friday night, Nene Leakes appeared on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” the and confirmed what, to a lot of folks, was a foregone conclusion … that she is back with ex-husband, Gregg Leakes and they plan to re-marry.
Watch the video below for the 411 straight from the Nene’s lips to your ears.
Earlier we reported …
Nene Leakes Fans the Re-Marriage Rumor Flames
NeNe Leakes knows exactly what she’s doing.
Amidst recent rumors that she and ex-husband Gregg Leakes are once again engaged, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star popped up on “Today” to discuss her career and love life, but was less than forthcoming about where things stand with her and Gregg.
“Gregg and I are definitely back together,” she said. “I think people can see on the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ that Gregg and I are together. I think people wanna know if we’re going to go to the next level.”
Yes, this may be true, but its the flame-fanning that may keep the rumor-mill spinning. And guess who’s at the controls?
Rumors about a second engagement for the reality couple spread after NeNe posted a photo of her and Gregg celebrating the new year. NeNe tweeted: “My answer was Yes.”
Unfortunately, she didn’t tweet what the question was. Although NeNe is obviously aware that her fans are awaiting a solid confirmation or denial about the rumored engagement, she wasn’t too clear about whether Gregg actually proposed to her or not.
“You’ll just have to tune into the ‘Housewives’ and see,” she said.
And there you have it.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here