*Friday night, Nene Leakes appeared on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” the and confirmed what, to a lot of folks, was a foregone conclusion … that she is back with ex-husband, Gregg Leakes and they plan to re-marry.
Watch the video below for the 411 straight from the Nene’s lips to your ears.
Earlier we reported …
Nene Leakes Fans the Re-Marriage Rumor Flames
NeNe Leakes knows exactly what she’s doing.
Amidst recent rumors that she and ex-husband Gregg Leakes are once again engaged, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star popped up on “Today” to discuss her career and love life, but was less than forthcoming about where things stand with her and Gregg.
“Gregg and I are definitely back together,” she said. “I think people can see on the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ that Gregg and I are together. I think people wanna know if we’re going to go to the next level.”
Yes, this may be true, but its the flame-fanning that may keep the rumor-mill spinning. And guess who’s at the controls?
Rumors about a second engagement for the reality couple spread after NeNe posted a photo of her and Gregg celebrating the new year. NeNe tweeted: “My answer was Yes.”
Unfortunately, she didn’t tweet what the question was. Although NeNe is obviously aware that her fans are awaiting a solid confirmation or denial about the rumored engagement, she wasn’t too clear about whether Gregg actually proposed to her or not.
“You’ll just have to tune into the ‘Housewives’ and see,” she said.
And there you have it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here