The singer is a pretty private person, with a private life, sharing only bits and pieces with the world.
But in her upcoming television documentary, she shares some of the little known facts about herself, including her heartbreaking miscarriage two years ago.
She opens up saying one week she heard a heartbeat. The next, it was gone.
Music became her comfort, her ally, her coping method. So she locked herself up in the studio and mashed out her grief through her work.
And about the questions of whether or not she actually carried Blue Ivy, she may have kept quiet about the rumors, but privately Bey was hurt.
“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever heard about me. It’s crazy,” said a visibly shaken Beyoncé. “To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted.”
Beyoncé’s documentary “Life Is But a Dream” will premiere February 16 on HBO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here