The singer is a pretty private person, with a private life, sharing only bits and pieces with the world.
But in her upcoming television documentary, she shares some of the little known facts about herself, including her heartbreaking miscarriage two years ago.
She opens up saying one week she heard a heartbeat. The next, it was gone.
Music became her comfort, her ally, her coping method. So she locked herself up in the studio and mashed out her grief through her work.
And about the questions of whether or not she actually carried Blue Ivy, she may have kept quiet about the rumors, but privately Bey was hurt.
“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever heard about me. It’s crazy,” said a visibly shaken Beyoncé. “To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted.”
Beyoncé’s documentary “Life Is But a Dream” will premiere February 16 on HBO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here