The singer is a pretty private person, with a private life, sharing only bits and pieces with the world.
But in her upcoming television documentary, she shares some of the little known facts about herself, including her heartbreaking miscarriage two years ago.
She opens up saying one week she heard a heartbeat. The next, it was gone.
Music became her comfort, her ally, her coping method. So she locked herself up in the studio and mashed out her grief through her work.
And about the questions of whether or not she actually carried Blue Ivy, she may have kept quiet about the rumors, but privately Bey was hurt.
“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever heard about me. It’s crazy,” said a visibly shaken Beyoncé. “To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted.”
Beyoncé’s documentary “Life Is But a Dream” will premiere February 16 on HBO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here