The singer is a pretty private person, with a private life, sharing only bits and pieces with the world.
But in her upcoming television documentary, she shares some of the little known facts about herself, including her heartbreaking miscarriage two years ago.
She opens up saying one week she heard a heartbeat. The next, it was gone.
Music became her comfort, her ally, her coping method. So she locked herself up in the studio and mashed out her grief through her work.
And about the questions of whether or not she actually carried Blue Ivy, she may have kept quiet about the rumors, but privately Bey was hurt.
“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever heard about me. It’s crazy,” said a visibly shaken Beyoncé. “To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted.”
Beyoncé’s documentary “Life Is But a Dream” will premiere February 16 on HBO.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here