The singer is a pretty private person, with a private life, sharing only bits and pieces with the world.
But in her upcoming television documentary, she shares some of the little known facts about herself, including her heartbreaking miscarriage two years ago.
She opens up saying one week she heard a heartbeat. The next, it was gone.
Music became her comfort, her ally, her coping method. So she locked herself up in the studio and mashed out her grief through her work.
And about the questions of whether or not she actually carried Blue Ivy, she may have kept quiet about the rumors, but privately Bey was hurt.
“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever heard about me. It’s crazy,” said a visibly shaken Beyoncé. “To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted.”
Beyoncé’s documentary “Life Is But a Dream” will premiere February 16 on HBO.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here