*Do you remember a case in 1997, where a well known doctor was murdered by her husband behind her practice in Akron, Ohio?
Well, the nearly 20-year-old high profile case is being brought back into the courtroom.
Dr. Margo Prade was a well-respected physician in Akron, Ohio, at the time of her murder which was proven to be committed by her ex-husband, former Akron police chief Douglas Prade.
The crime was caught on a nearby car dealership’s surveillance camera, but the tape did not provide anything more than a grainy image of her assailant.
The case hinged upon the DNA the prosecutor used from a bite mark on her arm and underneath her nails.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here