*Do you remember a case in 1997, where a well known doctor was murdered by her husband behind her practice in Akron, Ohio?
Well, the nearly 20-year-old high profile case is being brought back into the courtroom.
Dr. Margo Prade was a well-respected physician in Akron, Ohio, at the time of her murder which was proven to be committed by her ex-husband, former Akron police chief Douglas Prade.
The crime was caught on a nearby car dealership’s surveillance camera, but the tape did not provide anything more than a grainy image of her assailant.
The case hinged upon the DNA the prosecutor used from a bite mark on her arm and underneath her nails.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here