*Do you remember a case in 1997, where a well known doctor was murdered by her husband behind her practice in Akron, Ohio?
Well, the nearly 20-year-old high profile case is being brought back into the courtroom.
Dr. Margo Prade was a well-respected physician in Akron, Ohio, at the time of her murder which was proven to be committed by her ex-husband, former Akron police chief Douglas Prade.
The crime was caught on a nearby car dealership’s surveillance camera, but the tape did not provide anything more than a grainy image of her assailant.
The case hinged upon the DNA the prosecutor used from a bite mark on her arm and underneath her nails.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here