The five-foot-two funny man has been making stomachs hurt with laughter for the past few years as he’s been on tour, working on films, and doing the most.
He’s got a new movie for all of you who missed ’em along the way.
“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” will be released on July 4.
The Lionsgate Codeblack Enterprises partnership is sure to bring profits to a whole new level.
“Laugh at my Pain,” Kevin’s hilarious stand up tour and shorts collection grossed $7.7 million at the domestic box office in September 2011.
The comedian’s success has exceeded his initial expectations; when we referenced his dreams at the start of his career. He’s starred in several films including “Think Like a Man” and “Death at a Funeral.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here