The five-foot-two funny man has been making stomachs hurt with laughter for the past few years as he’s been on tour, working on films, and doing the most.
He’s got a new movie for all of you who missed ’em along the way.
“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” will be released on July 4.
The Lionsgate Codeblack Enterprises partnership is sure to bring profits to a whole new level.
“Laugh at my Pain,” Kevin’s hilarious stand up tour and shorts collection grossed $7.7 million at the domestic box office in September 2011.
The comedian’s success has exceeded his initial expectations; when we referenced his dreams at the start of his career. He’s starred in several films including “Think Like a Man” and “Death at a Funeral.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here