The five-foot-two funny man has been making stomachs hurt with laughter for the past few years as he’s been on tour, working on films, and doing the most.
He’s got a new movie for all of you who missed ’em along the way.
“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” will be released on July 4.
The Lionsgate Codeblack Enterprises partnership is sure to bring profits to a whole new level.
“Laugh at my Pain,” Kevin’s hilarious stand up tour and shorts collection grossed $7.7 million at the domestic box office in September 2011.
The comedian’s success has exceeded his initial expectations; when we referenced his dreams at the start of his career. He’s starred in several films including “Think Like a Man” and “Death at a Funeral.”
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here