The five-foot-two funny man has been making stomachs hurt with laughter for the past few years as he’s been on tour, working on films, and doing the most.
He’s got a new movie for all of you who missed ’em along the way.
“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” will be released on July 4.
The Lionsgate Codeblack Enterprises partnership is sure to bring profits to a whole new level.
“Laugh at my Pain,” Kevin’s hilarious stand up tour and shorts collection grossed $7.7 million at the domestic box office in September 2011.
The comedian’s success has exceeded his initial expectations; when we referenced his dreams at the start of his career. He’s starred in several films including “Think Like a Man” and “Death at a Funeral.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here