The five-foot-two funny man has been making stomachs hurt with laughter for the past few years as he’s been on tour, working on films, and doing the most.
He’s got a new movie for all of you who missed ’em along the way.
“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain” will be released on July 4.
The Lionsgate Codeblack Enterprises partnership is sure to bring profits to a whole new level.
“Laugh at my Pain,” Kevin’s hilarious stand up tour and shorts collection grossed $7.7 million at the domestic box office in September 2011.
The comedian’s success has exceeded his initial expectations; when we referenced his dreams at the start of his career. He’s starred in several films including “Think Like a Man” and “Death at a Funeral.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here