*The history of money and its design is quite peculiar.
There’s all sorts of things on the bills and the coins that we would have to investigate to find out why it made it on to our coin for all times.
The Treasury Secretary’s signature on all of our money is not really one of those mysteries, but once you see the new autograph it will bear, you might think the president assigned the position to a child.
But nope, the new Treasury Secretary is none other than his present White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew, according to Mediaite.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Lives Matter Activist Fatally Shoots Himself on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here