*Nicki Minaj and Kmart have announced that they are teaming to release a new clothing line in 2013.
Sears Holdings, the owner of Kmart and its affiliate website ShopYourWay.com, has joined forces with the “American Idol” judge and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine to launch a series of new clothing lines.
Nicki’s will feature a variety of lifestyle products, which will include apparel and accessories.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US,” she said in a statement.
Minaj and Levine’s new lines are set to roll out toward the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here