*Nicki Minaj and Kmart have announced that they are teaming to release a new clothing line in 2013.
Sears Holdings, the owner of Kmart and its affiliate website ShopYourWay.com, has joined forces with the “American Idol” judge and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine to launch a series of new clothing lines.
Nicki’s will feature a variety of lifestyle products, which will include apparel and accessories.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US,” she said in a statement.
Minaj and Levine’s new lines are set to roll out toward the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here