*Nicki Minaj and Kmart have announced that they are teaming to release a new clothing line in 2013.
Sears Holdings, the owner of Kmart and its affiliate website ShopYourWay.com, has joined forces with the “American Idol” judge and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine to launch a series of new clothing lines.
Nicki’s will feature a variety of lifestyle products, which will include apparel and accessories.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US,” she said in a statement.
Minaj and Levine’s new lines are set to roll out toward the end of the year.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here