*Nicki Minaj and Kmart have announced that they are teaming to release a new clothing line in 2013.
Sears Holdings, the owner of Kmart and its affiliate website ShopYourWay.com, has joined forces with the “American Idol” judge and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine to launch a series of new clothing lines.
Nicki’s will feature a variety of lifestyle products, which will include apparel and accessories.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US,” she said in a statement.
Minaj and Levine’s new lines are set to roll out toward the end of the year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here