*Nicki Minaj and Kmart have announced that they are teaming to release a new clothing line in 2013.
Sears Holdings, the owner of Kmart and its affiliate website ShopYourWay.com, has joined forces with the “American Idol” judge and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine to launch a series of new clothing lines.
Nicki’s will feature a variety of lifestyle products, which will include apparel and accessories.
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US,” she said in a statement.
Minaj and Levine’s new lines are set to roll out toward the end of the year.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here