*“Baby Mama” is a pseudo term of endearment that originated in an effort to describe the rising trend of unwed single young black women with children.
It is neither endearing nor does it describe all single unwed women with children. The “baby mama” is normally associated with a more unusual situation otherwise, a man refers to her simply as “my child’s mother.”
The Oxygen channel is going to attempt to introduce the world to baby mamas through a show called “All My Babies’ Mamas”, which is already deplorable by it’s play on “All My Children.”
The show is said to still be in production and set to air this spring. But fortunately, there may be trouble for the yet to be released reality show featuring rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here