*“Baby Mama” is a pseudo term of endearment that originated in an effort to describe the rising trend of unwed single young black women with children.
It is neither endearing nor does it describe all single unwed women with children. The “baby mama” is normally associated with a more unusual situation otherwise, a man refers to her simply as “my child’s mother.”
The Oxygen channel is going to attempt to introduce the world to baby mamas through a show called “All My Babies’ Mamas”, which is already deplorable by it’s play on “All My Children.”
The show is said to still be in production and set to air this spring. But fortunately, there may be trouble for the yet to be released reality show featuring rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here