*“Baby Mama” is a pseudo term of endearment that originated in an effort to describe the rising trend of unwed single young black women with children.
It is neither endearing nor does it describe all single unwed women with children. The “baby mama” is normally associated with a more unusual situation otherwise, a man refers to her simply as “my child’s mother.”
The Oxygen channel is going to attempt to introduce the world to baby mamas through a show called “All My Babies’ Mamas”, which is already deplorable by it’s play on “All My Children.”
The show is said to still be in production and set to air this spring. But fortunately, there may be trouble for the yet to be released reality show featuring rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women, according to the Daily Mail.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here