*“Baby Mama” is a pseudo term of endearment that originated in an effort to describe the rising trend of unwed single young black women with children.
It is neither endearing nor does it describe all single unwed women with children. The “baby mama” is normally associated with a more unusual situation otherwise, a man refers to her simply as “my child’s mother.”
The Oxygen channel is going to attempt to introduce the world to baby mamas through a show called “All My Babies’ Mamas”, which is already deplorable by it’s play on “All My Children.”
The show is said to still be in production and set to air this spring. But fortunately, there may be trouble for the yet to be released reality show featuring rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here