*“Baby Mama” is a pseudo term of endearment that originated in an effort to describe the rising trend of unwed single young black women with children.
It is neither endearing nor does it describe all single unwed women with children. The “baby mama” is normally associated with a more unusual situation otherwise, a man refers to her simply as “my child’s mother.”
The Oxygen channel is going to attempt to introduce the world to baby mamas through a show called “All My Babies’ Mamas”, which is already deplorable by it’s play on “All My Children.”
The show is said to still be in production and set to air this spring. But fortunately, there may be trouble for the yet to be released reality show featuring rapper Shawty Lo and his 11 children with 10 different women, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here