*(Via ABC News) – Nehemiah Griego, the New Mexico teenager who used an assault rifle to kill his mother, father and younger siblings told police he hoped to shoot up a Walmart after the family rampage and cause “mass destruction.”
Police said they are also considering charging the shooter’s 12-year-old girlfriend.
According to new information released by police today, Nehemiah Griego, the 15-year-old son of an Albuquerque pastor, had plans to kill his family, his girlfriend’s family, and local Walmart shoppers for weeks before he acted on the impulse on Sunday.
“Nehemiah said after killing five of his family members he reloaded the weapons so that he could drive to a populated area to murder more people,” a police report from the incident stated.
Read/learn more at ABC News.
Watch this report from ABC News:
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here