*(Via ABC News) – Nehemiah Griego, the New Mexico teenager who used an assault rifle to kill his mother, father and younger siblings told police he hoped to shoot up a Walmart after the family rampage and cause “mass destruction.”
Police said they are also considering charging the shooter’s 12-year-old girlfriend.
According to new information released by police today, Nehemiah Griego, the 15-year-old son of an Albuquerque pastor, had plans to kill his family, his girlfriend’s family, and local Walmart shoppers for weeks before he acted on the impulse on Sunday.
“Nehemiah said after killing five of his family members he reloaded the weapons so that he could drive to a populated area to murder more people,” a police report from the incident stated.
Read/learn more at ABC News.
Watch this report from ABC News:
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here