Yessir buddy. if you didn’t see it, on the last “RHOA,” Phaedra and Apollo were seen taking pictures for the ill named workout workout DVD.
BTW, we’ve got a clip below for you to check out. Oh yeah, thankfully, it’s been renamed “Phine Body Part 1.”
“From the workout that was designed, women are going to get that curvaceous look that they’re wanting,” says Apollo. “I think it’s going to bring that slender look to a woman and pick her posterior up and give her that nice curve that she’s desiring.”
And Phaedra, bless her heart, wants to help you get to the bottom opf things, so to speak.
“When I talk about a donkey booty, that is a firm peachy booty. It’s not shaking. it’s not jiggling. It stands at attention.”
Well, isn’t that what we all want in a booty, er, bottom?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here