Yessir buddy. if you didn’t see it, on the last “RHOA,” Phaedra and Apollo were seen taking pictures for the ill named workout workout DVD.
BTW, we’ve got a clip below for you to check out. Oh yeah, thankfully, it’s been renamed “Phine Body Part 1.”
“From the workout that was designed, women are going to get that curvaceous look that they’re wanting,” says Apollo. “I think it’s going to bring that slender look to a woman and pick her posterior up and give her that nice curve that she’s desiring.”
And Phaedra, bless her heart, wants to help you get to the bottom opf things, so to speak.
“When I talk about a donkey booty, that is a firm peachy booty. It’s not shaking. it’s not jiggling. It stands at attention.”
Well, isn’t that what we all want in a booty, er, bottom?
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here