Yessir buddy. if you didn’t see it, on the last “RHOA,” Phaedra and Apollo were seen taking pictures for the ill named workout workout DVD.
BTW, we’ve got a clip below for you to check out. Oh yeah, thankfully, it’s been renamed “Phine Body Part 1.”
“From the workout that was designed, women are going to get that curvaceous look that they’re wanting,” says Apollo. “I think it’s going to bring that slender look to a woman and pick her posterior up and give her that nice curve that she’s desiring.”
And Phaedra, bless her heart, wants to help you get to the bottom opf things, so to speak.
“When I talk about a donkey booty, that is a firm peachy booty. It’s not shaking. it’s not jiggling. It stands at attention.”
Well, isn’t that what we all want in a booty, er, bottom?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here