Yessir buddy. if you didn’t see it, on the last “RHOA,” Phaedra and Apollo were seen taking pictures for the ill named workout workout DVD.
BTW, we’ve got a clip below for you to check out. Oh yeah, thankfully, it’s been renamed “Phine Body Part 1.”
“From the workout that was designed, women are going to get that curvaceous look that they’re wanting,” says Apollo. “I think it’s going to bring that slender look to a woman and pick her posterior up and give her that nice curve that she’s desiring.”
And Phaedra, bless her heart, wants to help you get to the bottom opf things, so to speak.
“When I talk about a donkey booty, that is a firm peachy booty. It’s not shaking. it’s not jiggling. It stands at attention.”
Well, isn’t that what we all want in a booty, er, bottom?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here