*Pharrell Williams believes someone is to blame for the sluggish sales of his new line of cream liqueur…and that it’s not him.
According to Allhiphop.com, the music producer has filed a lawsuit against distillery Diageo North America Inc. for failing to produce, market and distribute his high-end Qream to the appropriate target audience, which resulted in low sales. He also alleges bottles were manufactured with faulty tops, decreasing consumer willingness to purchase the drink, and accuses the company of shutting down production without warning last July, giving Williams no time to find another partner.
The 39 year old filed breach of contract papers at Manhattan Federal Court last week and is seeking $5 million in damages, according to the website.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here