*Pharrell Williams believes someone is to blame for the sluggish sales of his new line of cream liqueur…and that it’s not him.
According to Allhiphop.com, the music producer has filed a lawsuit against distillery Diageo North America Inc. for failing to produce, market and distribute his high-end Qream to the appropriate target audience, which resulted in low sales. He also alleges bottles were manufactured with faulty tops, decreasing consumer willingness to purchase the drink, and accuses the company of shutting down production without warning last July, giving Williams no time to find another partner.
The 39 year old filed breach of contract papers at Manhattan Federal Court last week and is seeking $5 million in damages, according to the website.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here