*Pharrell Williams believes someone is to blame for the sluggish sales of his new line of cream liqueur…and that it’s not him.
According to Allhiphop.com, the music producer has filed a lawsuit against distillery Diageo North America Inc. for failing to produce, market and distribute his high-end Qream to the appropriate target audience, which resulted in low sales. He also alleges bottles were manufactured with faulty tops, decreasing consumer willingness to purchase the drink, and accuses the company of shutting down production without warning last July, giving Williams no time to find another partner.
The 39 year old filed breach of contract papers at Manhattan Federal Court last week and is seeking $5 million in damages, according to the website.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here