*Pharrell Williams believes someone is to blame for the sluggish sales of his new line of cream liqueur…and that it’s not him.
According to Allhiphop.com, the music producer has filed a lawsuit against distillery Diageo North America Inc. for failing to produce, market and distribute his high-end Qream to the appropriate target audience, which resulted in low sales. He also alleges bottles were manufactured with faulty tops, decreasing consumer willingness to purchase the drink, and accuses the company of shutting down production without warning last July, giving Williams no time to find another partner.
The 39 year old filed breach of contract papers at Manhattan Federal Court last week and is seeking $5 million in damages, according to the website.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here