*It appears that CNN’s Piers Morgan has made himself a target for NRA wack jobs.
First we hear that folks are trying to get Piers Morgan deported for his thoughts on gun control, now he’s confronted by the same wack job that started the petition.
British journalist and television host Piers Morgan sat down with radio talk show host Alex Jones after Jones asked that Morgan be deported for his strong support and opinion on banning assault weapons.
Morgan supports his opinion with the extreme difference in 35 gun deaths in Britain because of their gun laws versus America’s 11,000 gun deaths in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here