*It appears that CNN’s Piers Morgan has made himself a target for NRA wack jobs.
First we hear that folks are trying to get Piers Morgan deported for his thoughts on gun control, now he’s confronted by the same wack job that started the petition.
British journalist and television host Piers Morgan sat down with radio talk show host Alex Jones after Jones asked that Morgan be deported for his strong support and opinion on banning assault weapons.
Morgan supports his opinion with the extreme difference in 35 gun deaths in Britain because of their gun laws versus America’s 11,000 gun deaths in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here