*It appears that CNN’s Piers Morgan has made himself a target for NRA wack jobs.
First we hear that folks are trying to get Piers Morgan deported for his thoughts on gun control, now he’s confronted by the same wack job that started the petition.
British journalist and television host Piers Morgan sat down with radio talk show host Alex Jones after Jones asked that Morgan be deported for his strong support and opinion on banning assault weapons.
Morgan supports his opinion with the extreme difference in 35 gun deaths in Britain because of their gun laws versus America’s 11,000 gun deaths in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here