*Michael Jackson’s former dermatologist Arnold Klein seemed to suggest in a Facebook post that he is the biological father of Michael Jackson’s son Prince, whose biological mother is his former medical assistant, Debbie Rowe.
Dr. Klein, also a professor at UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine, updated his Facebook page Wednesday with the below photo of himself overlaid with an image of Michael Joseph Jackson (nicknamed Prince), the late music legend’s eldest child. Klein wrote the word “hmmmmm” above the photos of the pair, who appear to share a facial resemblance.
Klein has previously denied that he’s the father. And his rep is now denying that the Facebook post came from Klein: “That was not Dr. Klein’s post, and he removed it.” The post is now missing from Klein’s timeline.
Prince was born Feb. 13, 1997 to Jackson and Row, the singer’s ex-wife. His sister, Paris Jackson, arrived a year later. When the couple divorced in 1999, Rowe handed over custody of Prince and Paris to Jackson. An anonymous surrogate mother gave birth to the kids’ younger brother, Prince Michael II (or “Blanket”), in February 2002.
According to a recent Klein profile in Vanity Fair, Rowe was Klein’s medical assistant; she confirmed after Jackson’s death that Prince and Paris were conceived artificially but never has spoken publicly about whether Klein is the father.
Jackson, who died in 2009, had said that he’s the biological father of the children.
In a January 2012 interview with The New York Times, Klein’s close friend, actress Carrie Fisher, had this response when asked about the paternity rumors: “I don’t talk about it with Arnie, but it has never made sense to me. Why would Michael pay Debbie Rowe $6 million for a child that wasn’t his? But I have said to Arnie, ‘Please don’t say you’re the father anymore.’ “
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here