*”Love & Hip Hop: NY” Yandy Smith is sticking by the side of her baby daddy, Mendeecees Harris, throughout his court case after reports went viral about him allegedly raping and impregnating a 15 year-old girl before moving from Lodi, reports Gossip We Love.
The reality star, who hasn’t come forward with an official statement/comment about the allegations, has been retweeting/cosigning positive tweets from fans that indicates she’s got the situation under control. At least it looks that way from the outside.
Friends of the reality star say that Smith is definitely stuck between a rock and a hardplace, as she has a son with the Harlem producer and is really trying to work things out while keeping her family together.
Get more of this story at Gossip We Love.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here