*”Love & Hip Hop: NY” Yandy Smith is sticking by the side of her baby daddy, Mendeecees Harris, throughout his court case after reports went viral about him allegedly raping and impregnating a 15 year-old girl before moving from Lodi, reports Gossip We Love.
The reality star, who hasn’t come forward with an official statement/comment about the allegations, has been retweeting/cosigning positive tweets from fans that indicates she’s got the situation under control. At least it looks that way from the outside.
Friends of the reality star say that Smith is definitely stuck between a rock and a hardplace, as she has a son with the Harlem producer and is really trying to work things out while keeping her family together.
Get more of this story at Gossip We Love.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here