*Angel Haze is going in on Azealia Banks in a new dis track after the two fell out on Twitter.
It started when Banks suggested that people who are not from New York shouldn’t claim to be from the city.
“Seriously, if you were not born and raised in NY…. DON’T CLAIM NY. YOU ARE NOT A NEW YORKER,” Banks tweeted.
Haze seemingly took the comment to be a dig at her own track “New York” and responded with a dis track titled “On The Edge.”
Lyrics in the song include: “B**ch, I’m from the 313/ Whip the f**kin’ meat cleaver out like who want beef/ F**k you gonna do with this Diplo flow/ Dissed you on your own s**t, you should dip low ho.”
Haze latter adds: “B**ch, put an album out/ I think my album’s more done than yours/ And I just started a week ago.”
Listen to “On The Edge” below (Warning: NSFW):
Reacting to the track, Banks claimed that Haze had the song recorded and ready to release for months, as there is no mention of their fresh Twitter spat in the lyrics.
“LOL… seriously… how long have you had these bars written tho? @ANGELHAZE …,” Banks tweeted. “I’m bout to rip this b**ch’s head off and toss it in the cauldron.”
Responding to Haze’s claim in the lyrics that the beat she used for the dis track was produced by Banks’s collaborator Diplo, the ‘212’ star wrote: “So diplo just calls me and tells me she wrote that track months ago and he had nothing to do with it.”
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here