*Angel Haze is going in on Azealia Banks in a new dis track after the two fell out on Twitter.
It started when Banks suggested that people who are not from New York shouldn’t claim to be from the city.
“Seriously, if you were not born and raised in NY…. DON’T CLAIM NY. YOU ARE NOT A NEW YORKER,” Banks tweeted.
Haze seemingly took the comment to be a dig at her own track “New York” and responded with a dis track titled “On The Edge.”
Lyrics in the song include: “B**ch, I’m from the 313/ Whip the f**kin’ meat cleaver out like who want beef/ F**k you gonna do with this Diplo flow/ Dissed you on your own s**t, you should dip low ho.”
Haze latter adds: “B**ch, put an album out/ I think my album’s more done than yours/ And I just started a week ago.”
Listen to “On The Edge” below (Warning: NSFW):
Reacting to the track, Banks claimed that Haze had the song recorded and ready to release for months, as there is no mention of their fresh Twitter spat in the lyrics.
“LOL… seriously… how long have you had these bars written tho? @ANGELHAZE …,” Banks tweeted. “I’m bout to rip this b**ch’s head off and toss it in the cauldron.”
Responding to Haze’s claim in the lyrics that the beat she used for the dis track was produced by Banks’s collaborator Diplo, the ‘212’ star wrote: “So diplo just calls me and tells me she wrote that track months ago and he had nothing to do with it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here