It seems that this morning, the fake Rick Ross, otherwise known as rapper Rick Ross, got a dose of the life he’s living. Or at least the life he raps about living.
Rapper Ross, according to reports, was tooling down fancy Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale when someone in another car opened fire, causing Ross to lose control and crash into an apartment building.
Witnesses reported seeing the bearded Ross and a female exit the silver Phantom apparently unharmed, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Police say the driver — who they are still not identifying as Ross because of the perps have not been arrested — took evasive action as dozens of shots rang out and crashed into an apartment complex at SE 15 Avenue.
Ross, aka The Boss, apparently attended a party on the street before the shots rang out about 5 a.m.
Rick Ross’ silver Rolls-Royce is towed this morning after a crash during a driveby shooting on Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale (Courtesy Local 10)
Ross, 36, is a former Miami-Dade County corrections officer who hit it big in the hip-hop business about six years ago with his rookie album, Port of Miami.
The singer of Aston Martin Music is managed by Sean Diddy Combs‘ Ciroc entertainment and is working on a new CD.
Ross, who changed his real name (Williams Leonard Roberts) to famed drug dealer Rick Ross‘, is no stranger to controversy and violence. In 2008, he was arrested on gun and drug charges and accused of being a member of a Carol City street gang.
You can get more of this story at Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Check out this WSNV-TV video report of the story
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here