*CBS made a lot of its devoted daytime viewers happy today.
The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup, giving new pickups to “The Bold and the Beautiful,” “The Talk,” “The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.”
“The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming.
Cable channel Showtime, owned by CBS, today announced the renewals of its three original series “Shameless,” “Californication” and the Don Cheadle comedy “House of Lies.”
All three series earned their highest-rated episodes to date when they premiered Jan. 13, beating out any prior season premiere or finale.
Production of “Shameless’” fourth season, “Californication’s” seventh and “House of Lies’” third will begin later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here