*CBS made a lot of its devoted daytime viewers happy today.
The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup, giving new pickups to “The Bold and the Beautiful,” “The Talk,” “The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.”
“The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming.
Cable channel Showtime, owned by CBS, today announced the renewals of its three original series “Shameless,” “Californication” and the Don Cheadle comedy “House of Lies.”
All three series earned their highest-rated episodes to date when they premiered Jan. 13, beating out any prior season premiere or finale.
Production of “Shameless’” fourth season, “Californication’s” seventh and “House of Lies’” third will begin later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here