*CBS made a lot of its devoted daytime viewers happy today.
The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup, giving new pickups to “The Bold and the Beautiful,” “The Talk,” “The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.”
“The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming.
Cable channel Showtime, owned by CBS, today announced the renewals of its three original series “Shameless,” “Californication” and the Don Cheadle comedy “House of Lies.”
All three series earned their highest-rated episodes to date when they premiered Jan. 13, beating out any prior season premiere or finale.
Production of “Shameless’” fourth season, “Californication’s” seventh and “House of Lies’” third will begin later this year.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here