*CBS made a lot of its devoted daytime viewers happy today.
The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup, giving new pickups to “The Bold and the Beautiful,” “The Talk,” “The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.”
“The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming.
Cable channel Showtime, owned by CBS, today announced the renewals of its three original series “Shameless,” “Californication” and the Don Cheadle comedy “House of Lies.”
All three series earned their highest-rated episodes to date when they premiered Jan. 13, beating out any prior season premiere or finale.
Production of “Shameless’” fourth season, “Californication’s” seventh and “House of Lies’” third will begin later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here