*CBS made a lot of its devoted daytime viewers happy today.
The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup, giving new pickups to “The Bold and the Beautiful,” “The Talk,” “The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.”
“The Young and the Restless,” which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming.
Cable channel Showtime, owned by CBS, today announced the renewals of its three original series “Shameless,” “Californication” and the Don Cheadle comedy “House of Lies.”
All three series earned their highest-rated episodes to date when they premiered Jan. 13, beating out any prior season premiere or finale.
Production of “Shameless’” fourth season, “Californication’s” seventh and “House of Lies’” third will begin later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here