Though we sometimes think we’ve got the simple man figured out – you know, he’s like a puppy – feed him, pet him, give him commands, and he’s happy.
But Tyrese and Rev. Run say it’s a bit more complex than that.
In “Manology,” the artists and friends, who come from different relationship backgrounds – one is married, the other is a single dad looking for some action, answer all the burning questions women have about their man.
“It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective,” Tyrese said in an interview with BET last year. “We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions.”
Opinions indeed. The two, who are polar opposites when it comes to the technique of relationship building and longevity, disagree on many points when it comes to love and relationships. So, they’ve decided to take their differences to the public and allow the world to determine whose method is better.
Hmmm. We shall see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here