Though we sometimes think we’ve got the simple man figured out – you know, he’s like a puppy – feed him, pet him, give him commands, and he’s happy.
But Tyrese and Rev. Run say it’s a bit more complex than that.
In “Manology,” the artists and friends, who come from different relationship backgrounds – one is married, the other is a single dad looking for some action, answer all the burning questions women have about their man.
“It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective,” Tyrese said in an interview with BET last year. “We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions.”
Opinions indeed. The two, who are polar opposites when it comes to the technique of relationship building and longevity, disagree on many points when it comes to love and relationships. So, they’ve decided to take their differences to the public and allow the world to determine whose method is better.
Hmmm. We shall see.
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here