Though we sometimes think we’ve got the simple man figured out – you know, he’s like a puppy – feed him, pet him, give him commands, and he’s happy.
But Tyrese and Rev. Run say it’s a bit more complex than that.
In “Manology,” the artists and friends, who come from different relationship backgrounds – one is married, the other is a single dad looking for some action, answer all the burning questions women have about their man.
“It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective,” Tyrese said in an interview with BET last year. “We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions.”
Opinions indeed. The two, who are polar opposites when it comes to the technique of relationship building and longevity, disagree on many points when it comes to love and relationships. So, they’ve decided to take their differences to the public and allow the world to determine whose method is better.
Hmmm. We shall see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here