Though we sometimes think we’ve got the simple man figured out – you know, he’s like a puppy – feed him, pet him, give him commands, and he’s happy.
But Tyrese and Rev. Run say it’s a bit more complex than that.
In “Manology,” the artists and friends, who come from different relationship backgrounds – one is married, the other is a single dad looking for some action, answer all the burning questions women have about their man.
“It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective,” Tyrese said in an interview with BET last year. “We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions.”
Opinions indeed. The two, who are polar opposites when it comes to the technique of relationship building and longevity, disagree on many points when it comes to love and relationships. So, they’ve decided to take their differences to the public and allow the world to determine whose method is better.
Hmmm. We shall see.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here