Though we sometimes think we’ve got the simple man figured out – you know, he’s like a puppy – feed him, pet him, give him commands, and he’s happy.
But Tyrese and Rev. Run say it’s a bit more complex than that.
In “Manology,” the artists and friends, who come from different relationship backgrounds – one is married, the other is a single dad looking for some action, answer all the burning questions women have about their man.
“It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective,” Tyrese said in an interview with BET last year. “We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions.”
Opinions indeed. The two, who are polar opposites when it comes to the technique of relationship building and longevity, disagree on many points when it comes to love and relationships. So, they’ve decided to take their differences to the public and allow the world to determine whose method is better.
Hmmm. We shall see.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here