*Even though there’s hopeful talk of a recovering economy every day, there are still many that are suffering underneath the poverty line.
Some feel forced to do things they’ve never done before in an effort to simply feed their family.
In Helena, Montana, Wednesday a man walked into a Papa John’s Pizza and handed the employee a note saying something like, ‘Do what I say and no one will get hurt,’ according to local NBC-2 interview with Helena Police Chief Troy McGee.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here