*“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts will return to her New Orleans hometown on Friday for the first time since recovering from a bone marrow transplant..
The occasion is “GMA’s” Super Tailgate Party from the city hosting Sunday’s Super Bowl. Tim McGraw, Emeril and Drew Brees are the featured guests.
A week ago, Roberts slipped into work for an early morning “test run” ahead of her return to the anchor chair [pictured above].
The co-host of the top-rated morning show has been off duty since late August while battling a rare form of leukemia called myelodisplastic syndrome, for which she received a bone marrow transplant the next month.
Watch the promo of her New Orleans return below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here