*“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts will return to her New Orleans hometown on Friday for the first time since recovering from a bone marrow transplant..
The occasion is “GMA’s” Super Tailgate Party from the city hosting Sunday’s Super Bowl. Tim McGraw, Emeril and Drew Brees are the featured guests.
A week ago, Roberts slipped into work for an early morning “test run” ahead of her return to the anchor chair [pictured above].
The co-host of the top-rated morning show has been off duty since late August while battling a rare form of leukemia called myelodisplastic syndrome, for which she received a bone marrow transplant the next month.
Watch the promo of her New Orleans return below.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here