*“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts will return to her New Orleans hometown on Friday for the first time since recovering from a bone marrow transplant..
The occasion is “GMA’s” Super Tailgate Party from the city hosting Sunday’s Super Bowl. Tim McGraw, Emeril and Drew Brees are the featured guests.
A week ago, Roberts slipped into work for an early morning “test run” ahead of her return to the anchor chair [pictured above].
The co-host of the top-rated morning show has been off duty since late August while battling a rare form of leukemia called myelodisplastic syndrome, for which she received a bone marrow transplant the next month.
Watch the promo of her New Orleans return below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here