*“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts will return to her New Orleans hometown on Friday for the first time since recovering from a bone marrow transplant..
The occasion is “GMA’s” Super Tailgate Party from the city hosting Sunday’s Super Bowl. Tim McGraw, Emeril and Drew Brees are the featured guests.
A week ago, Roberts slipped into work for an early morning “test run” ahead of her return to the anchor chair [pictured above].
The co-host of the top-rated morning show has been off duty since late August while battling a rare form of leukemia called myelodisplastic syndrome, for which she received a bone marrow transplant the next month.
Watch the promo of her New Orleans return below.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here