*“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts will return to her New Orleans hometown on Friday for the first time since recovering from a bone marrow transplant..
The occasion is “GMA’s” Super Tailgate Party from the city hosting Sunday’s Super Bowl. Tim McGraw, Emeril and Drew Brees are the featured guests.
A week ago, Roberts slipped into work for an early morning “test run” ahead of her return to the anchor chair [pictured above].
The co-host of the top-rated morning show has been off duty since late August while battling a rare form of leukemia called myelodisplastic syndrome, for which she received a bone marrow transplant the next month.
Watch the promo of her New Orleans return below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here