*“Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts gave her fans and well-wishers some good news this morning via Twitter.
“Watching my friends on @GMA is great way to start my day. Once again I’ll have what @LaraSpencer is having this morn! See you VERY soon. :-),” she tweeted.
Roberts went on medical leave in the beginning of September to undergo a bone marrow transplant. The procedure treated a rare blood and bone marrow disorder, MDS. Through video messages, “GMA” and Roberts have kept viewers abreast of her progress as she recovered from the transplant.
She has yet to reveal an official return date, but updated her Facebook page today to say that an announcement will be made “in the coming days on ‘GMA’.”
Wonderful Wednesday..I received very encouraging news from my doctors. They are extremely pleased with my recovery. I am getting stronger every day. I’m humbled by the speculation of my return to GMA. My family and I are grateful that GMA/ABC’s only concern is my full recovery. It’s a great comfort not to feel pressured and a BLESSING to know I have a job waiting for me. Unfortunately not everyone in my situation can say that. Let’s keep them in our thoughts and prayers. In the coming days on GMA we will give you details about my return. I’m so excited! Thank you for your patience and continued prayers. ‘All will be serene in 2013’ XO
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here