*One of the funnier candid moments of the Obama family captured on live television Monday was of Sasha trying to take a picture of her parents kissing as they watched the Inaugural parade. [Scroll down to watch.]
It took four times for the 11-year-old to get it right. The first time, she snapped the photo too late. The second time, her sister Malia, 14, photobombed the shot with a goofy face. Her third attempt was too slow, but the fourth appeared to be a charm.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s Blackberry time kept getting interrupted for the photos. After Sasha finally nailed it, her mom Michelle was eager to see how it turned out. She then wiped her lipstick from her husband’s lips.
Watch the whole thing below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here