*One of the funnier candid moments of the Obama family captured on live television Monday was of Sasha trying to take a picture of her parents kissing as they watched the Inaugural parade. [Scroll down to watch.]
It took four times for the 11-year-old to get it right. The first time, she snapped the photo too late. The second time, her sister Malia, 14, photobombed the shot with a goofy face. Her third attempt was too slow, but the fourth appeared to be a charm.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s Blackberry time kept getting interrupted for the photos. After Sasha finally nailed it, her mom Michelle was eager to see how it turned out. She then wiped her lipstick from her husband’s lips.
Watch the whole thing below.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here