*One of the funnier candid moments of the Obama family captured on live television Monday was of Sasha trying to take a picture of her parents kissing as they watched the Inaugural parade. [Scroll down to watch.]
It took four times for the 11-year-old to get it right. The first time, she snapped the photo too late. The second time, her sister Malia, 14, photobombed the shot with a goofy face. Her third attempt was too slow, but the fourth appeared to be a charm.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s Blackberry time kept getting interrupted for the photos. After Sasha finally nailed it, her mom Michelle was eager to see how it turned out. She then wiped her lipstick from her husband’s lips.
Watch the whole thing below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here