*One of the funnier candid moments of the Obama family captured on live television Monday was of Sasha trying to take a picture of her parents kissing as they watched the Inaugural parade. [Scroll down to watch.]
It took four times for the 11-year-old to get it right. The first time, she snapped the photo too late. The second time, her sister Malia, 14, photobombed the shot with a goofy face. Her third attempt was too slow, but the fourth appeared to be a charm.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s Blackberry time kept getting interrupted for the photos. After Sasha finally nailed it, her mom Michelle was eager to see how it turned out. She then wiped her lipstick from her husband’s lips.
Watch the whole thing below.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here