*One of the funnier candid moments of the Obama family captured on live television Monday was of Sasha trying to take a picture of her parents kissing as they watched the Inaugural parade. [Scroll down to watch.]
It took four times for the 11-year-old to get it right. The first time, she snapped the photo too late. The second time, her sister Malia, 14, photobombed the shot with a goofy face. Her third attempt was too slow, but the fourth appeared to be a charm.
Meanwhile, President Obama’s Blackberry time kept getting interrupted for the photos. After Sasha finally nailed it, her mom Michelle was eager to see how it turned out. She then wiped her lipstick from her husband’s lips.
Watch the whole thing below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here