*Singer/reality star Keyshia Cole has switched up the hair game for the new year.
The 32-year-old singer, who is known for her versatile looks, decided to ring in 2013 with a light pink look.
Meanwhile, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottles is over the box-braid craze. According to Instagram, her new jet black silky hair is called ‘Malaysican Micro Link Extensions’. I’m kinda clueless to weaves, but from what my hair-loving-besties tell me, it’s a new, expensive, yet healthy hair trend.
Visit the JasmineBrand.com for more celebrity photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here