*Singer/reality star Keyshia Cole has switched up the hair game for the new year.
The 32-year-old singer, who is known for her versatile looks, decided to ring in 2013 with a light pink look.
Meanwhile, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottles is over the box-braid craze. According to Instagram, her new jet black silky hair is called ‘Malaysican Micro Link Extensions’. I’m kinda clueless to weaves, but from what my hair-loving-besties tell me, it’s a new, expensive, yet healthy hair trend.
Visit the JasmineBrand.com for more celebrity photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here