*Singer/reality star Keyshia Cole has switched up the hair game for the new year.
The 32-year-old singer, who is known for her versatile looks, decided to ring in 2013 with a light pink look.
Meanwhile, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottles is over the box-braid craze. According to Instagram, her new jet black silky hair is called ‘Malaysican Micro Link Extensions’. I’m kinda clueless to weaves, but from what my hair-loving-besties tell me, it’s a new, expensive, yet healthy hair trend.
Visit the JasmineBrand.com for more celebrity photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here