*Singer/reality star Keyshia Cole has switched up the hair game for the new year.
The 32-year-old singer, who is known for her versatile looks, decided to ring in 2013 with a light pink look.
Meanwhile, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottles is over the box-braid craze. According to Instagram, her new jet black silky hair is called ‘Malaysican Micro Link Extensions’. I’m kinda clueless to weaves, but from what my hair-loving-besties tell me, it’s a new, expensive, yet healthy hair trend.
Visit the JasmineBrand.com for more celebrity photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here