*Singer/reality star Keyshia Cole has switched up the hair game for the new year.
The 32-year-old singer, who is known for her versatile looks, decided to ring in 2013 with a light pink look.
Meanwhile, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottles is over the box-braid craze. According to Instagram, her new jet black silky hair is called ‘Malaysican Micro Link Extensions’. I’m kinda clueless to weaves, but from what my hair-loving-besties tell me, it’s a new, expensive, yet healthy hair trend.
Visit the JasmineBrand.com for more celebrity photos.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here