But Monday at the Inauguration Day Luncheon, her Chicago South Side inner Sista took over for a for a quick sec for all the world to see.
At one point during the luncheon, President Obama leaned behind Michelle to say something to Speaker of the House John Boehner, who was seated to the first lady’s left. When Boehner replied, the prez tapped Michelle – who was pre-occupied feeding her face – as if to see if she agreed with his response. After a brief back-and-forth between the president and the speaker, based on the look she gave Boehner, we can only assume she wasn’t feeling it. That’s our guess. What’s yours? (Watch the action below.)
In any event, whatever went down, the president later gave short remarks, claiming that Mrs. Obama and Speaker Boehner both agreed that he should keep it quick.
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
Watch video of the “look”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here