But Monday at the Inauguration Day Luncheon, her Chicago South Side inner Sista took over for a for a quick sec for all the world to see.
At one point during the luncheon, President Obama leaned behind Michelle to say something to Speaker of the House John Boehner, who was seated to the first lady’s left. When Boehner replied, the prez tapped Michelle – who was pre-occupied feeding her face – as if to see if she agreed with his response. After a brief back-and-forth between the president and the speaker, based on the look she gave Boehner, we can only assume she wasn’t feeling it. That’s our guess. What’s yours? (Watch the action below.)
In any event, whatever went down, the president later gave short remarks, claiming that Mrs. Obama and Speaker Boehner both agreed that he should keep it quick.
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
Watch video of the “look”:
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here