But Monday at the Inauguration Day Luncheon, her Chicago South Side inner Sista took over for a for a quick sec for all the world to see.
At one point during the luncheon, President Obama leaned behind Michelle to say something to Speaker of the House John Boehner, who was seated to the first lady’s left. When Boehner replied, the prez tapped Michelle – who was pre-occupied feeding her face – as if to see if she agreed with his response. After a brief back-and-forth between the president and the speaker, based on the look she gave Boehner, we can only assume she wasn’t feeling it. That’s our guess. What’s yours? (Watch the action below.)
In any event, whatever went down, the president later gave short remarks, claiming that Mrs. Obama and Speaker Boehner both agreed that he should keep it quick.
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
Watch video of the “look”:
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here