But Monday at the Inauguration Day Luncheon, her Chicago South Side inner Sista took over for a for a quick sec for all the world to see.
At one point during the luncheon, President Obama leaned behind Michelle to say something to Speaker of the House John Boehner, who was seated to the first lady’s left. When Boehner replied, the prez tapped Michelle – who was pre-occupied feeding her face – as if to see if she agreed with his response. After a brief back-and-forth between the president and the speaker, based on the look she gave Boehner, we can only assume she wasn’t feeling it. That’s our guess. What’s yours? (Watch the action below.)
In any event, whatever went down, the president later gave short remarks, claiming that Mrs. Obama and Speaker Boehner both agreed that he should keep it quick.
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
Watch video of the “look”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here