But Monday at the Inauguration Day Luncheon, her Chicago South Side inner Sista took over for a for a quick sec for all the world to see.
At one point during the luncheon, President Obama leaned behind Michelle to say something to Speaker of the House John Boehner, who was seated to the first lady’s left. When Boehner replied, the prez tapped Michelle – who was pre-occupied feeding her face – as if to see if she agreed with his response. After a brief back-and-forth between the president and the speaker, based on the look she gave Boehner, we can only assume she wasn’t feeling it. That’s our guess. What’s yours? (Watch the action below.)
In any event, whatever went down, the president later gave short remarks, claiming that Mrs. Obama and Speaker Boehner both agreed that he should keep it quick.
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
Watch video of the “look”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here