The superstar super athlete says life is going at a different pace because she’s now focused on her career.
“I’m really boring now,” Williams said in a Daily Mail article. “I used to be fun. Now for a fun time do not call me. I think I just got older, and I realized I can’t be that fun girl for the rest of my life. I could be the oldest number one [tennis champion]. I don’t know how that goes with the funnest.”
Serena’s been in the game for a while now, being 31-years-old and starting as a young girl. There’s no more time for fun and games. It’s down to business for the championship tennis player.
In 2012, the Compton native took home her fifth title at the U.S. open, won a gold medal at the Olympics and WTA Championship.
She also became the second woman in history to earn a career Grand Slam.
While success is sure to follow Serena, another big match is approaching soon in Brisbane. But she’s having a hard time concentrating, claiming insomnia is keeping her up at nights.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here