While on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she was going through lawsuit troubles with the law firm that handled her divorce from NFL offensive tackle, Bob Whitfield.
The suit began in 2010 after she made a partial payment of $69,000. But she claimed the firm overcharged her.
However the judge didn’t see it the same way and is ordering her to pay up $96,000, plus interest, according to TMZ. The total bill is now at $119,674.
Her money troubles could be the root of her issues. According to reports, the former reality show star and super star to be (still trying to find her talent) made ridiculous salary demands, and as a result, was fired from “RHOA.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here