While on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she was going through lawsuit troubles with the law firm that handled her divorce from NFL offensive tackle, Bob Whitfield.
The suit began in 2010 after she made a partial payment of $69,000. But she claimed the firm overcharged her.
However the judge didn’t see it the same way and is ordering her to pay up $96,000, plus interest, according to TMZ. The total bill is now at $119,674.
Her money troubles could be the root of her issues. According to reports, the former reality show star and super star to be (still trying to find her talent) made ridiculous salary demands, and as a result, was fired from “RHOA.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here