While on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she was going through lawsuit troubles with the law firm that handled her divorce from NFL offensive tackle, Bob Whitfield.
The suit began in 2010 after she made a partial payment of $69,000. But she claimed the firm overcharged her.
However the judge didn’t see it the same way and is ordering her to pay up $96,000, plus interest, according to TMZ. The total bill is now at $119,674.
Her money troubles could be the root of her issues. According to reports, the former reality show star and super star to be (still trying to find her talent) made ridiculous salary demands, and as a result, was fired from “RHOA.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here