While on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she was going through lawsuit troubles with the law firm that handled her divorce from NFL offensive tackle, Bob Whitfield.
The suit began in 2010 after she made a partial payment of $69,000. But she claimed the firm overcharged her.
However the judge didn’t see it the same way and is ordering her to pay up $96,000, plus interest, according to TMZ. The total bill is now at $119,674.
Her money troubles could be the root of her issues. According to reports, the former reality show star and super star to be (still trying to find her talent) made ridiculous salary demands, and as a result, was fired from “RHOA.”
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here