While on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she was going through lawsuit troubles with the law firm that handled her divorce from NFL offensive tackle, Bob Whitfield.
The suit began in 2010 after she made a partial payment of $69,000. But she claimed the firm overcharged her.
However the judge didn’t see it the same way and is ordering her to pay up $96,000, plus interest, according to TMZ. The total bill is now at $119,674.
Her money troubles could be the root of her issues. According to reports, the former reality show star and super star to be (still trying to find her talent) made ridiculous salary demands, and as a result, was fired from “RHOA.”
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here