*Shonda Rhimes just keeps on adding to her repertoire.
This time she delves into the world of Sci Fi with a new TV series, “Mila 2.0,” an adaptation based on the yet-to-be released novel by the same name; written by Debra Driza.
The novel, a drama/thriller, with Mila 2.0 being the first in a series, is about a teenage girl who discovers she is an experiment in artificial intelligence.
Mila was never meant to learn the truth about her identity. She was a girl living with her mother in a small Minnesota town, who was to forget her past -that she was built in a secret computer science lab and programmed to do things real people would never do.
Rhimes’ Shondaland production company has several shows on tap including “I Hate L.A. Dudes,” with Issa Rae; “The Mix,” with writer John Hoffman – both currently set up at ABC; and the FBI drama “Under the Gun,” with writer Peter Nowalk for NBC.
This talented writer/producer continues to dominate the small screen, and we say, “Kudos!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here