*Shonda Rhimes just keeps on adding to her repertoire.
This time she delves into the world of Sci Fi with a new TV series, “Mila 2.0,” an adaptation based on the yet-to-be released novel by the same name; written by Debra Driza.
The novel, a drama/thriller, with Mila 2.0 being the first in a series, is about a teenage girl who discovers she is an experiment in artificial intelligence.
Mila was never meant to learn the truth about her identity. She was a girl living with her mother in a small Minnesota town, who was to forget her past -that she was built in a secret computer science lab and programmed to do things real people would never do.
Rhimes’ Shondaland production company has several shows on tap including “I Hate L.A. Dudes,” with Issa Rae; “The Mix,” with writer John Hoffman – both currently set up at ABC; and the FBI drama “Under the Gun,” with writer Peter Nowalk for NBC.
This talented writer/producer continues to dominate the small screen, and we say, “Kudos!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here