*Shonda Rhimes just keeps on adding to her repertoire.
This time she delves into the world of Sci Fi with a new TV series, “Mila 2.0,” an adaptation based on the yet-to-be released novel by the same name; written by Debra Driza.
The novel, a drama/thriller, with Mila 2.0 being the first in a series, is about a teenage girl who discovers she is an experiment in artificial intelligence.
Mila was never meant to learn the truth about her identity. She was a girl living with her mother in a small Minnesota town, who was to forget her past -that she was built in a secret computer science lab and programmed to do things real people would never do.
Rhimes’ Shondaland production company has several shows on tap including “I Hate L.A. Dudes,” with Issa Rae; “The Mix,” with writer John Hoffman – both currently set up at ABC; and the FBI drama “Under the Gun,” with writer Peter Nowalk for NBC.
This talented writer/producer continues to dominate the small screen, and we say, “Kudos!”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here