*Facebook and Instagram give the opportunity to capture a moment in time through photos to share with “friends” and others that are usually from a fun and/or joyous occasion.
But one Facebook post went horribly wrong and nothing but sadness and tragedy is associated with one family’s last Facebook post.
Savannah Ramirez, 19, and her brother Manuel Ortiz, 22, of Phoenix, Arizona, would normally post pictures to Facebook of themselves throwing up alleged gang signs and just having fun with friends.
But some of the pics are more lethal and this time, tragic.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here