*Facebook and Instagram give the opportunity to capture a moment in time through photos to share with “friends” and others that are usually from a fun and/or joyous occasion.
But one Facebook post went horribly wrong and nothing but sadness and tragedy is associated with one family’s last Facebook post.
Savannah Ramirez, 19, and her brother Manuel Ortiz, 22, of Phoenix, Arizona, would normally post pictures to Facebook of themselves throwing up alleged gang signs and just having fun with friends.
But some of the pics are more lethal and this time, tragic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here