*Facebook and Instagram give the opportunity to capture a moment in time through photos to share with “friends” and others that are usually from a fun and/or joyous occasion.
But one Facebook post went horribly wrong and nothing but sadness and tragedy is associated with one family’s last Facebook post.
Savannah Ramirez, 19, and her brother Manuel Ortiz, 22, of Phoenix, Arizona, would normally post pictures to Facebook of themselves throwing up alleged gang signs and just having fun with friends.
But some of the pics are more lethal and this time, tragic.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here