*Facebook and Instagram give the opportunity to capture a moment in time through photos to share with “friends” and others that are usually from a fun and/or joyous occasion.
But one Facebook post went horribly wrong and nothing but sadness and tragedy is associated with one family’s last Facebook post.
Savannah Ramirez, 19, and her brother Manuel Ortiz, 22, of Phoenix, Arizona, would normally post pictures to Facebook of themselves throwing up alleged gang signs and just having fun with friends.
But some of the pics are more lethal and this time, tragic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here