In an interview with The Urban Daily, the rapper/actor (sort of) addressed the rumors about a possible new $75 million deal and a split with Atlantic Records.
“Hey look man I see all that sh-t man,” he said. “I respect my present partners at Atlantic records and had there ever been a separation between them and myself I would respect my new partners in such a way that I’m not gonna sensationalize anything.”
Ok, respect T.I. But seriously, what’s going on?
He’s been faithful to Atlantic for some time, so it could be that time to move on. However he’s not letting up, at least he says he doesn’t want to.
“I’d love to stay where I am. It’d have to be shown that the feeling is mutual and the way you do that is on paper with commitment to dollars.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here